Friday, August 10, 2007

Death and the Will of Achaemenid Darioush


(Read full persian version of Darioush will here)
…. but don’t close my grave and so whenever you could, come in the grave and see my stony coffin there and understand that: me; your father was a mighty king and reigned over 25 countries and died finally and you will die too, because die is the destination of all people … when you see my grave whenever you could, vanity and bigheaded can’t conquer you and when you saw your death near close my grave and tell the same as me to your son ….

3 comments:

déraison said...

well, im sure building a damn near his palace and drowning his memories and the memories of cyrus werent't mentioned in his will, were they?

Anonymous said...

���� ���� ���� ���� �� ��� ���� � ���� � ���� ��� ��� ������ . �� ������ �� ������ . �� ��� � ���� �� �� ���� : � ��� ������� ���ی�ی �� ���ی ��� ���� ����ی ��� ������ ��� ������ �� ��ی �� �ی��. �� �� �� ����� � �� � ������ � ǐ� ��� �� �� ����� � �� ��� ��� ������ � ��

Leily said...

Hi! thanks for your comment, I like your blog (not to mention its background)