Saturday, February 07, 2009

Death



Nothing to say these days...
Every thing is boring, repetitive ... every thing is for the sake of nothing... I wish to be the first to pass away within my dears.

What will bring you fun and happiness or any other motivation to live in this world?
Fortune?
Fame?
Power?
Romance?
God?
Promised land?
Living forever?
...etc?
Oh, that's all you want for living? Really? Or are you just a prisoner?
I have told you that every thing is for the sake of nothing.
I want to remind you that the death is certain, and there is one day in your life you wish to meet it sooner, with no fear, and die forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah!anybody feels it. but i disagree.my life is not repetitive,it's not boring ,it's not aimless. mine is different. i wish u enjoyed it too. to be brave about death is a horse of a different color but i adore enjoying the life.
by the way thanks for your comment.