Friday, November 09, 2007

I Think No Religion Is Peaceful!


Peace means to have no pragmatism, no passion, no clannish, no hate, no argument, peace means to be free from all people and all people be free of you and therefore it’s easy to conclude peace means first to have no religion.
I think to have no religion doesn’t mean to believe in no God!
Before sharing your idea with mine on the sidebar, I want to invite you see the loveliest movie I've seen in the last year "Kingdom of Heaven":


It has some relations with this topic point of view…

7 comments:

Leily said...

Hi! I love that movie...

I have been so busy with college, its been crazy. But I'm going to start posting again...(I just finished writing a post). Hopefully, I won't stop again.

Leily said...

Thanks for the add on Yahoo! btw, I just read your previous post...I'm so happy for you :)

mo.mad said...

salam,
mamnon. inja chera hame khareji minevisand?!

Anonymous said...

I have found something new, you know, if you think that all religions are true, you believe in Pluralism, and if you just believe in God and no religin you believe in Deism, whatever you believe is an "ISM" :O :D, at last you have to pick one ;)...I can say I agree with you about religions that ask people to DO and DON'T do somethings because THE LORD has said, He didn't said that to me!!! I rather find the way by myself, That is Sufism.

Anonymous said...

Sufist hamoon sufi e khodemoone, be eslam rabt peida mikone, mese zen ke be yahoodiat rabt dare, hamashoon ye chizi too mayehaye Buddhism e, ke rahhaye erfanie residan be kamal o in tirip chizas ;)

Anonymous said...

...Thx for your comment, that's kind of you...you may have seen me there, I'm at uni most of the times...less now, as I'm studying 4 master degree(masalan :D), but I don't remember if I had seen you befor :P

Leily said...

hey, you should update...sorry I wasn't on yahoo messenger, I was writing something!!