Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dear World; Can You Hear Me?


The line of poverty in our cities: 160 dollar
The line of poverty in our villages: 113 dollar
The crowd of our people under these lines: 7 .467 millions

I am Iranian.
My parents worked for my government over 30 years. Both of them has been retired 8 years ago and now they get 500 dollar per month together. I am a 25 year student, I have no payment today! I have no pleasure! I have no girl friend. After 25 years from my born I've had no real sex experience yet (it’s forbidden here except for whom they married). Most of the times I am depressed. If I drunk I get 80 whip for its sin in my politic religion… even I can’t wear any dress I want. My governors want us to be poor and tearful because they wanna take us to paradise after death… My governors kill and arrest political people that defiance them… because they defend our big enemies (from the points they see) USA and Israel. My governors said the entire world is hostile and jealous of us because we have the best islamic religion even more better than that one's in Islamic Arabic countries. Because Islam of Arabic countries has many faults. Only one’s that we have in Iran is true and real. I know Islam is an arabic religion but they said only we have the true version of that.

We have oils (second grade in the world)
We have gas (first grade in the world)
We have farms
We have lands
We have water
We have stone
We have metals
We have many arts
We have traditional technology like carpet and textile
More over my governors said:
We have automobile technology like pride (they sell it to us 8000 dollar)
We have gained atomic technology
We have and have made many dams to make electrical power
We export electrical power
We export food
We help Iraq and Afghanistan
We help many other poor countries that defend my governors too
We have god to help us
We have Islam to relax our pain

I want to tell you:
I feel too blest for myself when I see my poor peoples like these pictures:







I'm ashamed myself, because I can do noting for them! I'm alone, a few of my people can understand me, others are blind and some even die for that false paradise. I like my life, I dont want to be dead... I have many wishes. I like to have sex for a once after these years...

my dear friends from any place you are in this world; some day some how, I swear the god, we can gain again our freedom and our rights with your helps. please help us to be aware, help my people to be awake, you know us, you know cyrus. You know that we are not your enemies, we are just sleeping, we dont know! we don't know the world and its people. believe me; I didn't choose any of my governors.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am hungry

Anonymous said...

my father said i dont eat asghal:D

Gygeek said...

"my dear friends from any place you are in this world; some day some how, I swear the god, we can gain again our freedom and our rights with your helps."

We in America are too busy 'saving' the people of Iraq.

(That last bit is sarcasm, of course.)

Gygeek said...

What I mean is, we COULD be helping, but the people in charge here - Bush, Cheney - are too busy with their version of 'help' in Iraq. I completely agree with your sentiments however.